Monday, March 14, 2011

check it out

Some new jewelry in the works...





I will be teaching a class for Minneapolis Community Ed. this spring entitled Copper Pendant: Etched Copper. There will be 2 sessions offered, one on Wednesdays starting in April, and one on Thursdays starting in May. If you would like to learn a very simple etching technique, using materials all available at your local hardware store, this class is for you. It will last for 3 weeks, and you will make your very own copper pendant. Go to www.mplscommunityed.com to register.

Also, I have been invited to be one of 18 artists to participate in the Walker Art Center's Local Jewelry Artist Mart, on May 7th. If you love jewelry as much as I do, I would suggest you stop by to see so much beautiful work all in one place. I will post more information as I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment