Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SHIP & SHAPE hand made!



Whew!  I haven't posted in so long!  First, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who came out to the Walker Jewelry Mart.  It was a lovely, sunny fall day, and I couldn't have asked for a better spot with the Minneapolis skyline behind me.  It was great to be in the presence of some of my favorite craftspeople, and I always appreciate the feedback and encouragement of the Walker clientele. 

So, why have I been neglecting my blog?  Because I'm starting a business!  My dear friends Erin Smith, Maddy Nye, and I will launch SHIP & SHAPE Fine Goods this Sunday! We will be offering a beautiful, curated collection of limited edition hand made goods produced by some of our most talented friends.  I have to say, seeing all of the items together in one place makes me so proud of my community.  Hand made is the way of the future, people! 

Please check out SHIP & SHAPE at 12:00am on Sunday, November 20th (or thereafter at your leisure!)  And please pass the site along to anyone who may want to buy hand made for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment