Friday, February 8, 2013

for this weekend!








Lots of new things in the works for 2 special events this weekend- The Mill City Market (jewelry), and my Studio Warming + Valentines Sale (jewelry + incense).  The incense is finished, and I couldn't be happier with the results.  Maddy designed the beautiful packaging, and I think the total package turned out so cute, thanks Maddy! I get so stuck in my jewelry world I rarely have time for side projects.  I told myself after the crazy holiday season I'd take some time and make incense.  I'm so glad I did.

And... jewelry!  Moon studs, moon necklaces + bracelets, lots of colorful gemstones, textural silver rings and bracelets, and new hoops.  I hope to see all of you in the coming days!

2 comments:

  1. thank you, annika! so happy to have made some purchases and see all you lovely ladies.
    xo
    margaret

    ReplyDelete