Monday, March 4, 2013

back from a dream













Here are some shots from Anonymous Choir's recent 2 week Southern/Southwestern tour. They are in no particular order, but I feel like they represent the whirlwind beauty of traveling with 11+ of your best friends and a few new best friends. We also had the great pleasure of traveling with Josh and Jesse of North America for a few days. In addition to being two of the funniest people I've ever met, these identical twin bros seriously know how to make me dance. What an intense and inspirational time, thanks buddies!

From Minneapolis to Colorado Springs, Ojo Caliente, Albuquerque, Marfa, Austin, New Orleans, Memphis, Columbia and back.  I stopped taking photos somewhere along the way... It just didn't seem like my camera could really capture it all...

Now I'm headed to Arizona for 10 days! I'll try to be a more diligent photographer this time around.

1 comment:

  1. Isa & Erin sure are some of the best
    musicians ever.

    ReplyDelete